December 10, 2011

Parties, Parties Everywhere

It is the most wonderful time of the year indeed. I am already exhausted from all the parties that we have attended and there are big ones still coming. But this is the kind of stress I welcome most in my life and I am just too happy to round up my Grateful List on Maxabella Loves with this.


Exquisite Food and Booze.
Bad for my diet. Good for my soul.


Reunions.
I recently attended a college reunion and was so glad to see people I last saw 25 years ago (yes, I am from the ancient times). My high school reunion is scheduled next. We all experienced an era together and reminiscing about it is such a joyride.


Conversations.
The best thing about parties is the catch-up and the happy vibe around. Good conversations and lots of laughter energize me. And so, even if my schedule this month is crazy because of work and all the back-to-back-to-back parties I’ve said yes to, I just try to happily survive.

Cheers!






5 comments:

Catherine said...

"Bad for my diet. Good for my soul."- what a perfect way to describe wonderful food!

Visiting from the Rewind.

Leanne said...

A great time of year for parties! And reunions are fun aren't they? Special to catch up with people who have known us for a very long time.

Lizeylou said...

I do love a party and even better that it is party season right now - I also like your "bad for my diet Good for my soul" saying - kind of sums up my days.
Think you look great in these photos!

Maxabella said...

I'm a bit so-so about parties. I ADORE one every now and then but I can't do more than that. They all merge into one big drinking and idle chit-chat session for me... Happy partying, though! x

danneromero said...

Great photos depicting great times..... You don't look anywhere near ancient! thanks for reading my post.... Much appreciated.... I am a new follower.... looking forward to more visual stories.....