June 17, 2011

Rainy Day Fash



Rainy days mean turtlenecks and leather jackets and ponchos and bonnets and cardigans and other stuff that we buried for so long in our closets.

Rainy day fashion calls for a break in a meeting about numbers, cost estimates, revenues, forecasts and all things that give us 17.65% to pause for some shots for Fancy Pants, Look Book, Twitter and Facebook.


Just bloggin' about last week's fashion pick in an effort to attract cold weather again. This week has been quite hot. And I don't like hot weather if I'm not in the beach.

2 comments:

Kymmie said...

Oooh, I LOVE your poncho and those long necklaces. You have a great sense of style. And I love those wedges too (you knew I would love them, didn't you??)

xx

supermac said...

Thank you, Ms. Fancy Pants herself. I don't think I mentioned that the poncho is a crocheted poncho from H&M. I call my polka dotted wedges Minne Mouse shoes. Both are gifts from my two sisters xx