June 20, 2011

I Bet You'd Think This Post Is About Me


They say I am strong-willed, that I have such a strong character. I’m known to not back out of a debate, even with men, even with those 20, 30 years older than me, and even if it leaves me breathless and wasted at the end of a drunken discourse. And speaking of…I drink very well, thank you very much.

I make my own money. I’ve done pretty ok in my career. I am ambitious. I am independent.  I can be aggressive. I don't easily back out. I don't back down. 

I can be the ultimate alpha chick.

But in our house, my husband is the one and only boss. Bow.


3 comments:

Kymmie said...

Oh, so FUNNY!

I love it. But perhaps you can view it this way... he is the head, but you are the neck. And you turn the head in the direction in which it needs to go ;)

xx

Romina Garcia said...

Haha!!
In my house, it seems the job of boss is evenly distributed between all the kids!

supermac said...

Oh, our kids are our little bosses, too. How can I forget?