May 26, 2011

Beach Trip




Down Amorita Resort is Alona Beach, a kilometer and a half long stretch of white coral sands. Going there is just a short walk down the cliff.


This is the first trip we had as a family without the nannies. I packed for my girls’ outfits a week before going to Bohol and I had their wardrobe planned and organized according to our activities. It’s fun to dress up little girls, I’m telling you <3


At first, I attempted to read the book I brought to this trip. A few pages into the book, the little one admonished me, “Mom! This is family time. You’re always reading your book.” (Not true!! But well, that was her impression so the guilt-ridden Mom did not dare read for the rest of the trip.)


 And it proved to be a wise decision as we had fun building castles…


 covering Dad with sand…


and just enjoying the waters.


I love, love, love our family time in the beach. Thanks to my little one, who rightfully “reprimanded” Mom. I guess parents do need a little spanking sometimes ;-)

3 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

What a sweet trip you're having & yes, beach time is for sand castles nothing as grown up as reading!! Funny how fathers are always the victim of being buried with sand - my 3 girls like to dig a hole for their little brother too. Enjoy that gorgeous holiday, love Posie

Lizeylou said...

It looks like you are having such a wonderful time. I love that last photo - just beautiful.

supermac said...

Thank you, Posie and Lizeylou xx