February 15, 2011

bling bling bling


This is a rerun of a post I made last month so I can contribute to a link in Maxabella Loves. Now Maxabella’s is a fantastic new discovery, which I found through another fantastic daily read, Kymmie's blog. She has this linky called Bling on Love, an apt series leading to Valentine’s day.

Ironically, I spent Valentine’s day late in the office as we prepare for two creative pitches while my husband was home. No biggie, really, as we’re not really big on Valentine’s, especially my rocker-wannabe husband, who thinks that Valentine’s is just a Hallmark invention.

Anyways, it's past 1 am and I just got home and it's over Valentine's and I'm not yet sleepy and my husband's already asleep but it does not mean I am not entitled to some mush. So if you’re interested to hear how my anti-romance, anti-Valentine’s, anti-mush husband surprised me on my special day, please click here.

Happy Valentine's day, to all ye believers and non-believers out there <3





Maxabella loves...


7 comments:

Felicity said...

Great to have you 'on board' with the 'blingfest'!
Am off to read your story now,

Felicity x

PS Am also a fan of Kymmie's!

Maxabella said...

Love your blog! I'm glad you found me 'cos I then found you. x

supermac said...

Thanks. Glad to have both your blogs on my blog roll ;-D

Kymmie said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely post. Now I'm off to see how Hubby spoiled you! Always, love reading your post. xx

JM said...

This post reminded me of Bling H2O, the most expensive water in the world (I guess!), in frosted glass bottles decorated with Swarovski crystals. :-)

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Supermac...that is such a special story..i don't know why I didn't read it earlier..sorry. I love that he finally bought you more diamonds..you totally deserve them and he obviously appreciates your georgeous attitude!

supermac said...

Carol and JM, thank you for your wonderful comments ;-D