December 7, 2010

professional blogging

I was introduced to blogging by somebody who got into it as early as 8, 10 years ago. I remember visiting her site regularly as I did enjoy her writing. We have since moved to other agencies and it was only recently when I remembered to visit her site again.


The first thought that came to my mind was how prolific she has become, writing something almost everyday. I noticed that she has become such a professional blogger too, as shown by the way she has titled and labeled all her posts with all possible tags/topics/permutations/variations, which probably ensure a page one appearance on the search engine. There were ads on the left, on the right, on top, and below each post as well.


Please do not get me wrong. I am happy about her success. But I do miss her writing style 8-10 years ago, when she was not yet the professional blogger that she is now.



No comments: