December 22, 2010

princesses at a wedding


I told the girls that they will be princesses for a day and that princesses must be prim and proper at all times. At first, they happily obliged. 




Soon enough, they discovered how fun it is to spin around and see their princess gowns balloon as they twirled.




They loved the twirling so much they even took it inside the church.



But the princesses managed to carry out their duties when the wedding march started, albeit with tilted "crowns".




But the princess behavior didn't last very long. In the altar after the wedding ceremony, most of the pictures showed Unna tickling the little one, rather sneakily at first. 


In the end, the tickling and the teasing was very much out in the open. 


Aahhh...so much for princess duties.




3 comments:

Kymmie said...

Hi! I'm so glad you commented on my recent blog entry, because I couldn't find you (why? why?) on Google Friend finder. But now I can stalk you! Merry merries to you (and those gorgeous princesses!) xx

supermac said...

Hi! Thanks for following this blog. I've been a fan of yours for a long time.

As to why I am not on Google Friend finder, this should explain why:

http://supermac-thoughtballoons.blogspot.com/search/label/technology

Happy holidays to you and your family.

supermac said...

Alright, I'm going to say it anyway....I am a technomoron and I don't know how the Google Friend finder works ;-D