November 16, 2010

talk to my bangs

I have thick, black hair. Growing up, friends would say that they liked it and wished theirs have the kind of texture, luster and the volume of my hair.


I, on the other hand, envied girls with super straight hair. I love the way straight hairs fall casually on their nape or shoulders. Most of all, I like it that they can cut their bangs and get that kind of impish but glam look. Unfortunately, I can never get that kind of bangs because mine gets so wavy that it exposes a portion of my wide forehead. 


Then I discovered clip-on bangs! The girls in the office came back from a shoot with this fab accessory that the stylist used for one of our talents. I tried it on and was instantly amazed at how it fell gracefully like silk on my forehead. I have bangs! I have straight, stylish, brow-grazing bangs! And just like that, with a click on my head, I suddenly felt like I'm a different woman.



5 comments:

toemailer said...

You look great!

supermac said...

wow, the bangs work indeed. must buy!!!! :-D

rezza said...

you look cool!!

supermac said...

Thanks, Rezza. That was actually the first and the last time I wore it. Maybe I should wear it often. Hehe.

Kymmie said...

I love LinkWithin. I found this beauty and must say that bangs look great on you! xx