since i obviously do not have a clear choice until now, here's what i'm going to do.
1. list down all the attributes i want in a president
2. rate the 3 candidates against these attributes
3. weigh attributes from the most important to the least important
4. multiply the rating against the ranking to get the weighted scores
5. stare at the result and mull over it. then set it aside.
1. google feverishly on their background and credentials
2. check their platform
3. review their stand on burning national issues
sleep. then check if the math and the research satisfy my conscience and my conviction. then, vote.