i just can’t believe my kids who are aged 6 and 5, can have a vocabulary wider than most 40-year olds I know. i have listed a few of their usual mutterings here and you be the judge:
- after getting her shots, “i’m still quite shaken.”
- looking at an old picture of her tito ves, “he looks roguish.”
- “that’s preposterous.” when I asked her what she meant by preposterous, her sister said matter-of-factly, “ridiculous”.
- “i’m exhausted.”
- "i had a horrible dream."
- “it just vanished!”
- “mom, please help me with my diabolical plan against rats.”
- “you crazy little munchkin.”
- "holy mackerel!"